PRO BONO AND FREE MANAGEMENT
SUPPORT FOR CHARITIES
We believe in building sustainable, high impact charities to create long term social change.
BUILDING CHARITY MANAGEMENT SKILLS
We help you succeed by building your confidence and skills in four core areas of management.
Leadership and strategic direction
- Charity governance and building an effective trustee board
- Strategy development and business planning
- Leadership development and mentoring
- Marketing and communications
- Organisational structure
- Merger and collaborative working
- Recruitment and retention
Financial management and sustainability
- Financial performance and reporting
- Forecasting and scenario planning
- Financial process improvements
- Understanding costs
Performance and impact
- Key performance indicators
- Developing performance tools and systems
- Impact reporting
WHO WE WORK WITH
Every year we provide specialist pro bono and free management support to hundreds of charity leaders and share open access learning resources with thousands of charities.
HOW OUR PRO BONO MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY & MENTORING WORKS
Our skilled volunteers help you transform your charity by sharing knowledge, skills, and experience to help you and your charity thrive.
“Running a small charity is a busy job, usually managing and resolving day to day situations and not finding time in the day to plan for the future. Having a [volunteer] consultant from Cranfield Trust to bring people together and set deadlines for writing the business plan was exactly what I needed.
We now have a business plan that everyone feels they have had an input into, and that provides a structured plan for the next three years. We would not have done it without the support of Cranfield Trust”
A charity supporting adults with learning disabilities in the East of England