Your Questions Answered.
Many charity leaders are feeling isolated right now, faced with critical issues and not knowing who to turn to for help. With On Call you can talk to someone in confidence and get help with the immediate challenges you're facing.
To give you peace of mind, our experienced team and network of business volunteers are on-hand to answer your most pressing questions.
We listen and really get to understand your situation, so together we can explore suitable solutions and give you the clarity and confidence you need to make the right decisions for your charity.
Who is On Call for?
On Call is available to any charity with a primary purpose of addressing the issues of poverty, disability or social exclusion. These are the four criteria your charity needs to meet:
- Your primary purpose must be addressing the needs of poverty, disability or social exclusion.
- You must be a formally constituted non-profit with a board of trustees, such as a registered charity or Community Interest Company (CIC).
- You need to have sufficient time available to work with our volunteers, who advise and facilitate, rather than taking the work away from you.
- You must be based in the UK, even if supporting work overseas. Any project undertaken must be agreed by your charity's trustees and CEO.
We can help solve your problem
Every On Call question is slightly different but here is an idea of the type of questions we get asked:
- Reviewing future plans – How can I review our charity's strategy to keep us on track?
- Financial issues – What action can I take to manage our charity's financial position?
- Organisational resilience – What can I do to stabilise and sustain our charity at this time?
- A sounding board for Chief Executives and managers – What should I be saying to my team right now? How to I make sure my trustees are engaged? Who can help me with setting up a new service? You can talk to us about what's on your mind, or what's keeping you awake at night.
How it works
When you get in touch with us, we will quickly match you with someone who has the skills and experience to answer your question.
Getting started is simple. Just complete the form at the bottom of this page, or give us a call on 01794 830338. We'll match you with the perfect person to answer your question and arrange a convenient time for you to talk
Need help with something a bit more complex?
If you have a complex matter to discuss and would like to send additional information, please email [email protected] attaching any relevant documents. Please put 'On Call' and your organisation's name in the subject line of the email.
PLEASE NOTE: On Call is not able to offer HR advice; if you need tailored, confidential HR advice, please use our specialist HRNet service.