The Future Fund
Our services are in demand
We are experiencing high demand, and want to make sure we can meet the needs of frontline charities. We need to invest in expanding our existing services and developing new services to help more charities in more ways.
Cranfield Trust is working to achieve its ultimate goal:
That every person, who is experiencing disability, poverty or social exclusion in this country, will be able to support from charitable organisations that are managed effectively and sustainably.
We want to be able to support any and every welfare charity in England, Wales and Scotland - whether that organisation is trying to address a specific management challenge or working on continuous improvement.
To do this we need to raise £1.5m.
“The next steps of our journey will depend on our willingness and capability to adapt to the changing political and economic landscape, to get to the heart of the needs of the voluntary sector, and to find new and innovative ways to brighten the future for all charities supporting our most vulnerable people.”
Amanda Tincknell, CEO, Cranfield Trust
We need your help
We want to expand our existing, in demand, Management Consultancy and Mentoring services, as well as strengthening other services to provide excellent, reliable support.
In response to COVID-19 we have rapidly developed new activities to support charities at a time of crisis. We now need to secure these services and reach more charities in the longer term.
Through the Future Fund, we will:
- Support more charities with individually tailored consultancy, helping them address challenges and improving the confidence of their managers and trustees.
- Enable more charity leaders to have support from a trained volunteer mentor, in person or remotely.
- Secure our new telephone advice service, improving efficiency with call booking and other technology support, to enable volunteers to offer immediate, expert advice.
- Work with our unique network of management experts to develop knowledge resources for charity managers and volunteers.
- Embed our new programme of action learning sets for leaders and managers, helping charities to help each other.
Make a gift
We welcome donations of all sizes. By donating a major gift you will be making a significant contribution to creating transformational change within the UK voluntary sector. Our major gifts range from £500 to over £50,000. You can help to help create transformational change within the UK charity sector by making a donation today.
Make your gift go further by completing a gift aid declaration.
If you would like to talk to us about making a gift please contact: