Make a Major Gift
Help us do more for people in need.
The severe impact of the Covid pandemic continues to be felt in communities all around the country while social welfare charities that support people in need are also facing exceptional challenges and upheaval. The ability to manage or adapt to change is more critical than ever – for welfare organisations and for the people they support.
At Cranfield Trust, we have changed. We have adapted and developed our support and launched new services to address the urgent needs of charities during this challenging period.
As a charity supporting social welfare organisations, providing vital frontline services, we are experiencing very high demand. We want to make sure we can continue to respond to their needs.
Our goal is to continue to provide excellent, reliable support to frontline charities through our Management Consultancy and Mentoring services, while strengthening and continuing to develop our newer forms of support.
Our strategy from 2022 onwards will have a particular focus on providing more wide-ranging upskilling and learning opportunities to support charities, charity leaders and the voluntary sector.
Between 2022 and 2025, we will:
- Deepen and enhance our practice in Consultancy and Mentoring for charities
- Embed and develop newer services – peer-to-peer support, telephone advice, webinars and online information resources - that have proven to be highly valuable to charity leaders during the pandemic
- Invest in learning and skills development for the voluntary sector, including through a ‘charity management essentials’ learning programme for emerging not-for-profit leaders
- Develop our use of data and knowledge to share information and insight widely across the voluntary sector.
- Invest in our People, Technology and Communications, building our team and our capabilities.
“Our purpose now is to contribute to recovery from this long pandemic, which has disproportionately affected people who were already vulnerable and disadvantaged. We need to make sure that charity leaders and managers have all the skills and support they need, so that their charities can reach and serve the people who need them.” -Amanda Tincknell, CEO, Cranfield Trust.
We need your support
As a fundraising charity, Cranfield Trust welcomes donations of all sizes in support of our work and plan.
Our major gifts range includes gifts of £500 to over £50,000 per annum.
By making a significant gift of this size, you can help to achieve transformational change in our work and across the UK voluntary sector.
You can also make your gift go further by completing a gift aid declaration.
If you would like to talk to us about making a gift, please contact: