We are experiencing high demand, and want to make sure we can meet the needs of frontline charities. We need to invest in expanding our existing services and developing new services to help more charities in more ways.
To do this we need to raise £1.5m.
We want to expand our existing Management Consultancy and Mentoring services into new regions, as well as developing a range of new services which will help us to reach more charities in more ways. Through the Future Fund, we will:
- Take our consultancy and mentoring support into new areas, improving regional access
- For charities in remote and rural areas, offer online mentoring and advice
- Develop our mentoring service by training and supporting many more volunteers as mentors
- Provide telephone advice for charity leaders’ immediate questions and problems
- Use our unique network of management experts to develop knowledge resources for charity managers and volunteers
- Support charities to help each other by running action learning sets for leaders and managers
To find out more download The Future Fund booklet here: The Future Fund
We welcome donations of all sizes. By donating a major gift you will be making a significant contribution to creating transformational change within the UK voluntary sector. Our major gifts range from £500 to over £50,000.
To help create transformational change within the UK charity sector Donate Now