Free remote business support for charities
We have been supporting charities for over 30 years and are uniquely placed to be able to help your charity during this unprecedented time. Whether you need short-term, practical advice, or longer term on-going support, we are here for you.
At a glance:
- 1:1 telephone support - from experts on topics including finance, communication, and business contingency planning, or a friendly, supportive discussion to cover a range of issues.
- HR Advice - Our HRNet service provides charities with access to tailored HR and employment advice. It's free to join, so sign up and get answers to your HR questions, as well as receive regular bulletins and updates.
- Management Consultancy - on-going, tailored support for your charity. If you need to address a specific problem at this time, or do some rapid planning to cope with change, we can help.
- Mentoring - a senior level ‘critical friend’, someone who can share their knowledge and experience, whilst supporting you to consider your leadership decisions.
- Resources - targeted resources and sign-posting to help your charity during this challenging time.
- Webinars - Led by experts to keep you up to date on latest changes to legislation and practical help to support your charity. We will be offering both interactive and broadcast webinars on key topics: our first is on cashflow forecasting.
Contact us and talk to one of our experts about how we can support your charity for free.
1:1 tailored telephone advice: Cranfield Trust On Call
We offer telephone advice from our staff and volunteers, giving you the chance to discuss immediate problems or challenges, or to explore where to get further support from Cranfield Trust or other providers.
HRNet - Tailored HR advice
Our online service, HRNet, enables you to submit questions on employment matters and receive tailored advice from HR professionals.
Our management consultancy provides one to one support on a wide range of management issues. It is normally delivered face to face by our volunteer consultants. At present, we are working to offer remote consultancy support, by phone or Skype.
If you need support over the next few weeks and months to review your future plans, take a hard look at your financial position and plan ahead, or cover any other management issues, get in touch about a free consultancy project.
As a charity leader or manager you may find it helpful to work with a mentor to find your way through a very challenging time. Cranfield Trust trains and introduces volunteer mentors to charity leaders – call us if you would like to learn more about working with a mentor. Mentors and mentees normally meet every month, but mentoring can take place remotely via Skype or phone in the current circumstances.
We normally offer learning events and masterclasses on a range of management topics, but have suspended these at present. We are developing online learning modules and ‘how tos’ on key topics including financial forecasting and business planning, please keep checking our website and Twitter for information. Our resources page has guidance on management topics, and links to useful sources of advice.
Remote Action Learning Sets
We are working to create Cranfield Trust Remote Action Learning Sets to support you during this time, please check back soon for more information.
Charity Focus e-newsletter
A weekly roundup of useful resources for charities on topics including change management, wellness and communication.