Register or log in to HRNet
What is HRNet?
Many small to medium-sized charities do not have an HR professional within their team, but they may need to manage complex employment situations while complying with employment legislation.
HRNet provides an HR lifeline to charities and social enterprises without the expense. It offers specific advice as well as a fortnightly briefing on employment issues.
Why join HRNet?
Joining HRNet is free for any registered charity or other formally constituted non-profit with a charitable purpose. Once you have registered online, you will benefit from:
- A regular email newsletter with up-to-date information on employment legislation and practice.
- Shared experience of employment issues with other voluntary organisations.
- Answers to specific employment questions from independent HR professionals.
- An information archive of employment information, guidance, and good practice.
- Access to 1000's of model HR documents, including ones that are GDPR compliant.
Please note: Due to differences in employment law, HRNet is only available in England and Wales.