How to attract and retain trustees, employees and volunteers Manchester
Exclusively for voluntary sector organisations.
Cost: Free Date: 17 October 2017 Time: 1230 - 1630
Location: DLA Piper UK LLP, 1 St. Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3DE. [Map]
The aim of this workshop is to examine organisational values, behaviours and people to help you more successfully attract, develop and retain trustees, employees, and volunteers.
It will cover:
- Process for translating organisational values to behaviours.
- Time to reflect on how to embed organisational values into recruitment, development and retention.
- Sharing best practice with each other what we are currently doing to attract, develop and retain people.
If you would like to learn more about our Masterclasses, please read our blogs about some of the previous classes and workshops we have run:
- Birmingham: Tools and approaches for developing your evaluation activity.
- Manchester: An Introduction to Lean, presented and hosted by Barclays.
- Glasgow: Governance - Board formation, function and effectiveness
- London: How Facebook and Instagram Help Meet Your Strategic Objective
- Birmingham: How to Tender
- London: Essential Business Planning
- Bedford: Effective Financial Planning
- London: Master of Marketing
- London: Business Planning for Social Investment
- Manchester: Delight your Donors
- Newcastle: Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding for Charities
- Leeds: Evaluation with Impact
- Bedford: Effective, Intelligent Marketing